whores and sticky notes: the kiss back

>> 11.11.10

i love that words have the ability to spark conversation. and my post 'whores and sticky notes' sparked a conversation/response from someone i love and hugely respect. renee, girl you are awesomeerr!

here is the response she dropped in my facebook inbox today and i had to post it.

Deliciously, tantalizing blog. Provoked me to write a response. Here’s what we don’t talk about, there is no excuse for whoredom. As believers, newly converted spiritualist, we’ve lost what the religious folks we’ve liberated ourselves from possess; a hard-core ethical stance. In our fear of being less “SP” (Spiritually Correct), we dare not judge, for judgment of another is a greater sin than murder, or rape, or theft right? Wrong. Judgment is a necessary evil. Judgment is needed to decipher what is right or wrong in the kingdom, it is the “sticky note” we assign to people and the manner in which we handle them that is the sin, not the identification that they may be a whore etc. etc.

With that being said, you make a valid point that not every whore (male/female) has been tickled, touched, poked or prodded DIRECTLY. What they are dealing with could very well be a generational curse. We, as human beings live by cause and effect, we don’t choose bad just because. Particularly when that bad carries so much danger, emptiness, loneliness. Living in that place, with those decisions, is a reactionary space. Even if its lonely that makes me react by choosing sex. Even if there are forces that my spiritless self doesn’t quite understand working against me, that causes me to choose reactionary sex. Owning whoredom or not makes it no less reactionary and thusly, there is a very serious root cause.

I believe people are inherently good. I don’t believe any young girl or boy unless socialized to believe differently, decides that whoredom is a good thing. Thusly, the secrecy about one’s condition comes into play. The shifting of responsibility also becomes evident. No one truly wants to own the ugly inside of them. Darkness and light cannot coincide but we try and try and try to live that duplicitous existence. Reactionary space . . .just my thoughts provoked by whores and sticky notes.

Thank you my friend for sharing your creative mind and matter. ; )

3 lip prints:

Thee_Kween November 13, 2010 at 3:13 PM  

very perceptive answer. I agree...totally.

Lamoi November 14, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

i agree it is very perceptive and i love that she allowed me to post.

Essynce21 December 5, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

Raw honesty... LOVED IT! and I agree!

Post a Comment

said by me...
when someone abuses the privilage of being in your life...take the privilage away.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP