my week in texts

>> 22.11.10

you have been poked on facebook

cuz, tell me why my workplace has a lounge but no cafeteria?

i'm afraid her mouth may swallow me

more than had fun...i loved every moment...thanks so much again...love u lots!

why is gabe (the white sax player) chest so hairy?

you have been poked on facebook

u wanna do dinner. get to talk a bit and relax...smile too.

girl just said she doesn't have an ipod..i visibally gave her the 'WTH!' look

why do you always think the worst of me?

Absolutely! R u free? would love to hear your voice.

i love you more

*not even going to respond to that rudery*

but it's 5 days old...we just threw out yor food from the retreat and you brought new food home. youre gonna waste it again.

he's a creeper...can't blame him tho, i'm all up on his shit too

it doesn't matter what we do i'm good jus trying 2chill wit u 4a while

i just found out i got a primary role in a theater play

in general i want diamond studs for my new piercing

i really need to find a new hairdresser...this girl is walking around in her socks and there is hair and dirt all up on her white socks..gag me with a spoon!

that is hilarious. i see man liking when you sit on the toilet, i'm like 'wth is up with that?' lol

i saw the cutest indian boy...he is way underage though. too bad

if i ever...just shoot me in the street

1 lip prints:

beautynobility November 25, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

so, i feel like you need to start using our dms/tweets as part of your week in texts. hil-air-ious if i do say so.

oh. and "rudery" = awesome.

Post a Comment

said by me...
when someone abuses the privilage of being in your life...take the privilage away.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP