one minute writer: school

>> 22.10.12


when I was in school my favorite subject was history.

now im a writer and a very proud one, writing is the air I breathe, but there is something about history, and facts and dates that get my blood racing in a way that writing can’t. I was especially obsessed with WW2, the holocaust, ancient civilizations, and mythology, and the history of words.

I love to research, which is inherently coupled with my love and past obsession with reading. I will research anything and anyone. research is an aspect of life that is fun to me, venturing into the unknown to find out a morsel of information….

*pending orgasm*


1 lip prints:

Jaye October 25, 2012 at 2:03 PM  

Im the same way. My fav subject was science, though. Researching, probing and figuring things out just does something to me!

Post a Comment

said by me...
when someone abuses the privilage of being in your life...take the privilage away.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP