my week in texts

>> 31.10.10

i just realized you said i have dumbo ears! so when i'm just 'a girl' you tell me i'm gorgeous, but when i'm your girlfriend you pick apart my body and make me feel ugly? you suck. have a goodnight

honestly don't whatever me...seriously don't ever do that

i want to name my roadrage...i think i'll name her tammy

indeed nothing in all creation will ever be able to seperate us from the love of God...

and now i'm ugly, outcasted and uncomfortable

i forgot to hang up and started having a mtv moment lol

i sinned :( .... i ate a cinnabon, and i ate it sexy :(

i just wanna wish you a great day i hope you continue to smile

so im pretty sure my boss is a schizophrenic

next time i get paid we're gonna go out and chill, you work way to hard :(

wtf?

good morning...are you bringing me a muffin?

i'm scared...of hair getting ripped off my vag

what's in his mouth? are those his teeth?

if you skype me again and its not regarding a funny video or picture..im not answering

3 lip prints:

Thee_Kween October 31, 2010 at 6:37 PM  

I think my boss is schizo, too...she's a weirdo.

lol @ cinnabon sex

Anonymous,  October 31, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

LOL @ "what's in his mouth? Are those his teeth"

Lamoi October 31, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

@Kween, thankfully my boss is super nice, i don't have to watch my back or anything.

@jaye, LOL! i had to ask though, just to make sure.

Post a Comment

said by me...
when someone abuses the privilage of being in your life...take the privilage away.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP