my week in texts

>> 25.10.10

'my week in texts' i loved doing this when i first started out as the kisser, and i really want to continue the trend, but this time with a spin, every sunday i will post text messages, and emails that i have recieved the previous week, i will also be including ones that i send so you can get the full affect of the randomness.

this first week will be a culmination of a few weeks, as i have some catching up to do.
enjoy :)
                             _______________________________________

nope she's white, italian. used to work with us at the other building. has a lot of piercings, looks a bit emo

                                                            i wanted to celebrate my new job, and not being with child.


hahaha, you are the biggest crack addict at life.


no, honestly i would have thrown my panties over the phone, it was that sexy.

you have been poked on facebook.


ppl like that make me want to jump through the phone and tump them up


remember how we used to eat M&M's like chocolate whores?

there is a man named 'Fong Ka Fai'…..doesn't that sound like it could be a swear word…or some random break dancer?

                                                                       don't be too nice to me, my boyfriend won't like that.

i'm not going to stay away from you...cause I really, really like you…Is just that I won't be able to do the things I would like to do due to your warning…unless you say otherwise.


yes I can truly understand the pregnant part I must admit I did shed tears this week for our circumstance but I figure I had to be a lil tuff for us both

i'm callin ya to listen to ya sleep when i get in

so what the f*** is your problem?


                                                                                                       you have been poked on facebook.

sum of my most happiest times in life were spent within u n spent with u, just the over all vibe i had wit u or b n wit u, n i miss tht which in turn means i miss u Lamoi

umm..why does that dude giggle at his jokes? he doesn't laugh...he giggles! (flannel shirt)

                                                          LOL! the way this guy's head back folds reminds me of lard.

you have been poked on facebook.

remember a str8 shot than u can mix the cuba rum, ok

i would still like to take u for dinner. u don't have to tell him if you will get in trouble.

                                                        i called u but ur sik light skinded ass didn't answer the phone.

you have been poked on facebook.

lol. u can't kick that high...i seen dem typa boots u be rockin.

so sweet ting nah sweeten yuh up 2nite?

i won't tell him if u don't. i think we need to work this out...up to u if ur willing to explore.

                                                                                                     stop falling for the craving of grease

r u trynna replace sex for sugar?






5 lip prints:

Thee_Kween October 25, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

THEY'RE BACK!!! I love it. You're so damn random. lol

Afrodeezha October 27, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

I love it! If I did something like this, business would be in the streets, we use names! LOL

Jaye October 27, 2010 at 11:39 PM  

Yes girl, I agree with the other two who commented before me: I love it

Lamoi October 29, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

i'm gald you guys liked it...i will defin continue to do this, you all should do it too ;)

Eddie October 30, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

just to let you know....you WILL be getting poked on facebook again. :-)

Post a Comment

said by me...
when someone abuses the privilage of being in your life...take the privilage away.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP